1. Be sure to read the following important announcement! in regards to a recent occurrence between the POR and TLOPO Staff teams.
  2. Ahoy there! Be sure to read this important announcement regarding Pirates Online Retribution's official Open Beta release date! Retribution is at hand!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. After several days of conversing with the bulk of our community, we have unanimously agreed upon a way to legally accept Forum donations. Users who donate will be gifted with a brand new "Supporter" nameplate along with several other unique abilities. You can donate directly here! :)
    Dismiss Notice

Release Notes The Drunken Developer

Discussion in 'POR News and Updates' started by Pearson Wright, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Lizzymae

Pirate Lord

As disappointed as I am about the setback, I do appreciate the devs taking the time and care to ensure everything will properly work for launch. I think that in itself says a lot - Disney didn't care if there were five bugs or a thousand bugs. They brought in new content before fixing any previous bugs. I'm glad to know we have a team that takes the time to ensure our gameplay is enjoyable.

A question, @Adrianna Angel - is Discord now available to everyone again, or is it only available to those who are VIP?

2. Lizzymae

Pirate Lord

Does this forum also seem a little dead to anyone else? I'm just noticing no one seems to post as frequently anymore. :/

3. Adrianna Angel

Pirate Lord POR Staff

It is open to all

4. jatin

jatin Swabbie

Hello where is open alpha because I don't see it on the website only por alpha 1.0.0 not open alpha

5. BrandonSJ96

We got too many guests and not enough pirates. Feels like anyone isn't registering to the forums.

6. BrandonSJ96

This is open alpha mate.

7. jatin

jatin Swabbie

I can't do any quest and sailing

8. Lizzymae

Pirate Lord

Do you know where I can find an invitation link? I've been trying look around and don't know how to navigate Discord very well.

9. BrandonSJ96

upload_2017-6-17_12-48-16.png

Adrianna Angel likes this.
  10. Adrianna Angel

Pirate Lord POR Staff

11. F4T4LRambo

F4T4LRambo Rigger

Any info on beta release date? I know you guys said mid June. Just wondering, no rush.

12. Adrianna Angel

Pirate Lord POR Staff

It was postponed , but we just released all the caves caves , and Davy Jones , the other aspects of the game will be released as they are fully developed

F4T4LRambo likes this.