1. Be sure to read the following important announcement! in regards to Pearson Wright's resignation, and the closure of Pirates Online Retribution on September 19th, 2017!
  2. After several days of conversing with the bulk of our community, we have unanimously agreed upon a way to legally accept Forum donations. Users who donate will be gifted with a brand new "Supporter" nameplate along with several other unique abilities. You can donate directly here! :)
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Pirates Online Retribution | Administrative Update/Release Date

Discussion in 'Site News and Updates' started by Pearson Wright, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Bob74

Bob74 Powder Monkey

The beta was delayed the developers are working on those things they aren't fit for release that's why they aren't released

2. bob22

bob22 Swabbie

Oh alright sounds good. I thought it would be released in August.

3. Bob74

Bob74 Powder Monkey

It was supposed to be released may 26th but got delayed cause of bugs

4. bob22

bob22 Swabbie

I thought i heard something about it being delayed but I thought it would get released it august though!

5. Bob74

Bob74 Powder Monkey

As far as i know it was never august

6. Caztron

Caztron
    Support Staff
    Community Support Representative Pirate Lord POR Staff

Ahoy, bob22 and welcome to the POR community! As mentioned above, the May, 2017 beta release has been temporarily delayed but is still planned to release before the end of the year so keep close! Feel free to reach out with any other questions you may have :)

7. Jeanie sazon36

Jeanie sazon36 Cabin Boy

I am going to Quote Sirclark word for word because por has allowed TLOPO to bring them down to their level and will Destroy por! They will achive driving all your followers away and win! Wake up Pierson and stop your childish bickering with a 15 year old. FORGET them and GET ON with the game. You are making yourself look like more of a clown then a leader of our beloved game. I see no one on the servers anymore! That should be a warning right there. The game is a ghost town and I can find nothing new that has been added.

"Just when you start to believe POR. I don't know what to believe 5 days before you are going to release you call for merger of TLOPO and POR why? I feel like it was the lack of content you have that you don't have anymore then what TLOPO is claiming you stole. Then today 2 days before the release you postpone the release two months because of TLOPO's alleged attacks? Wasn't one of the main things about POR that you were going to forget TLOPO and be better? Then why do you keep talking about them? You have contacted the authorities if they are attacking you they will be punished I cannot fathom an idea why that would slow POR's development. I am really torn on what to believe I am starting to think this is all a big sham and if it is all fake then hopefully all this does is drive TLOPO to finish faster. I don't understand this idiocy I cannot see what TLOPO has to gain by attacking you guys their development servers are doing well they have lots of content and I wanted to see POR succeed because all we want to do is play not drop ourselves so low as to result to non stop bashing each other it's awful. I don't believe TLOPO has attacked you guys as POR says. Someone has been but can you link that to the developers of TLOPO? Those Skype messages could be anyone we don't know who they are. I am very confused and borderline angry by what has been going on in the community ironically enough as soon as POR became a team. You began your start to remake the game by bashing TLOPO not just making progress videos on what you had made. Then you say how TLOPO has been doing it to you sort of hypocritical. Then in your call for unity you couldn't even hold back you continued to bash TLOPO anyway! I have been neutral to both teams hoping for success but now I don't know what to think about POR what they have been doing has done nothing but make me question what they are doing. I want to see a POTCO emulator not this. I really hope this drama goes away and that POR is telling the truth about their emulator but I am seriously doubting both of these things. Hope I'm wrong."... SirClark

PirateMaster and KingMaddog like this.
  8. RoadKIll

RoadKIll Swabbie

Ok i no im new here but im going to put my two cents into this hope it helps. i used to run counter strike source servers we used to have people that would doubt us all the time about the servers, clan's everything we always had people bashing us when the server's wasent working or there was problems with everything yes i know that we need to pull together and help pearson what i mean is stop the bashing on our own fourms and still together as a team thats the only way this is gonna work if pearson whats help or to merge lets give him the benefit of the doubt if he says that we can make this work together hell im in for it if it dont work out then it dont work out but all the people of POR need to stick with the plans let pearson do his work im sure we will be just fine.... like i said just my two cents

Pearson Wright likes this.