1. Be sure to read the following important announcement! in regards to a recent occurrence between the POR and TLOPO Staff teams.
  2. Ahoy there! Be sure to read this important announcement regarding Pirates Online Retribution's official Open Beta release date! Retribution is at hand!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. After several days of conversing with the bulk of our community, we have unanimously agreed upon a way to legally accept Forum donations. Users who donate will be gifted with a brand new "Supporter" nameplate along with several other unique abilities. You can donate directly here! :)
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting Pirates MC | BUILDERS NEEDED!

Discussion in 'Pirates MC News and Updates' started by Pearson Wright, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Pearson Wright

Pirate God POR Staff

Good afternoon,
    friends and fellow pirates!

Pirates MC, formerly known as POTCO MC is in dire need of extra builders to help us finish the construction of a number of areas in the game which are still unfinished, including several caves, swamps, and forests! To those of you who are currently unaware, we will soon be implementing a "POR Rewards Store" which will give players on Pirates Online Retribution the ability to claim items with reward coins.

Here's a little preview:
    ocmaommgafg.png

There will be a number of ways to acquire rewards coins. We will be handing them out during GM events, to people who gain a certain amount of referrers on the Forums, to donors, and as it pertains to this post, also to people who help us complete unfinished builds on Pirates MC!!!

Here's the current bounty list for unfinished builds on Pirates MC!
    • Cursed Caverns = 10,000 reward coins
    • All Padres Del Fuego caves and forests = 15,000 reward coins
    • All Port Royal caves and forests = 15,000 reward coins
    • Cave of Lost Souls = 10,000 reward coins
    If you are interested in helping out, or just want to collect these massive bounties, please contact @Glare Masters :D

https://piratesforums.com/threads/read-before-submitting.1747/ READ THIS!

Regards,
    Pearson Wright | Project Manager of POR/Pirates MC

2. COMMANDER

Pirate God

I WANNA HELP!!!

Mercury likes this.
  3. DrSips_

POR Staff

I see that POTCO MC underwent a name change to Pirates MC...

But I would love to help and I am accustomed to MC but I cannot say that my building skills are professional

Mercury and Pearson Wright like this.
  4. Mercury

Mercury Mate

The most expensive item in the POR Rewards shop is around 750 reward coins

COMMANDER likes this.
  5. Glare Masters

In other words, you will have many an item to show off to the pirate world!

COMMANDER, Mercury and Pearson Wright like this.
  6. Glare Masters

I am also looking for some parkour maps to be made that centralize the idea of pirates, I am not allowed to say the rewards for it yet, but, they are indeed a pretty penny!

7. Alec Stephens

Alec Stephens Powder Monkey

I am very experienced in building in minecraft and I am familiar with world edit. I would love to help.

Pearson Wright likes this.
  8. Pearson Wright

Pirate God POR Staff

9. Glare Masters

Before PMing me, please be ready to fill out a brief few questions, thank you!

COMMANDER likes this.
  10. DrSips_

POR Staff

I'm glad to see progress being made! ;D

11. Flying Dutchman

This is actually something I would probably enjoy doing. I don't really have many ways to contribute to the development itself as of now so it really is quite refreshing to see something I have the possibility of participating in. Unfortunately, I cannot donate given my current position and quite honestly I am not always available. I used to be an avid builder on Minecraft but it has been a long time since then. I was never a "proffesional" builder, similar to @DrSips_. So ultimately, my circumstances are not ideal, but I would thoroughly enjoy the opportunity. I revel in the thought of being able to help even if it were in the smallest way possible. Should I contact @Glare Masters through PM, or should I await a reply?

12. Glare Masters

Actually, I'm on right now, just adding more content for you guys. Do you have any previous work you could show me that you've made whether it's here or on Discord?

13. Flying Dutchman

Unfortunately no. As I said, it has been a long time since I last free-built anything in Minecraft. I am still relatively familiar with the mechanics of building but I might need to update my style. All of my old work was on my old family iMac. Sounds silly, I know, but all of it was deleted when we replaced it. I am on a PC now, but I never began any new projects on this computer. I can try to get something going to show you, but it'll take time. Also, like I said, I am really not even sure if my schedule can handle something like this. I don't want to sugar coat this for you and create high expectations for myself, because really, I don't know what I can expect from myself either. So again, I would love to help, but please do not get your hopes up.

14. Glare Masters

If you don't think you're up for the task of making the caves and things like that, we're also looking for players to make pirate-related/themed parkour maps (if you don't know what parkour is, you can google it and watch videos). We need Easy, Medium, and Hard maps created along with a few checkpoints along the way in the course itself.

15. Renegade Red

Renegade Red
    POR Developer

I am up to the challenge, I used to be an amazing builder back in the day. I can do buildings, caves, forests etc, just not redstone. I don't have the video anymore but I did make a showcase of a build based on a book series I read. It looked almost exactly like this. https://goo.gl/images/0JCmvl

16. Glare Masters

17. Arkayan

I am an excellent builder + have my creations verified by members of this community already. How can I help?

Krewella likes this.
  18. Krewella

Krewella
    Support Staff
    Community Support Representative POR Staff

where have u been D: and the minecraft building?!?!