1. Be sure to read the following important announcement! in regards to a proposed merge between both POR and TLOPO! Help us save the Pirates Online community before it's lost forever!
  2. Ahoy there! Be sure to read this important announcement regarding Pirates Online Retribution's official Open Beta release date! Retribution is at hand!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. After several days of conversing with the bulk of our community, we have unanimously agreed upon a way to legally accept Forum donations. Users who donate will be gifted with a brand new "Supporter" nameplate along with several other unique abilities. You can donate directly here! :)
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie question

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Doberman, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Adrianna Angel

Pirate Lord POR Staff

quests are not active currently , it will be released when our Beta goes live , sometime mid to late June .

2. Lizzymae

Pirate Lord

3. IdontKnowWhoIam

IdontKnowWhoIam Swabbie

when will sailing and quests be implemented?

4. PirateMaster

PirateMaster Powder Monkey

Beta will come out when they have enough new content,and bug fixes.When that will be exactly is anybodies guess.

5. Sam Hexbane

Sam Hexbane Swabbie

I seem to get the same error. Moderator? Any advice?

6. PirateMaster

Sailing has not been implemented yet,nor have quests.Basically island hop and level weapons,fish,do potions although you can't keep the potions.Caves work but some of them are a little messed up.

7. bob22

bob22 Swabbie

When will quests be implemented? I can't do any quests yet! I thought the open beta was already released! Though When I play the game (underneath the loading circle mine says alpha 1.00)!

8. PirateMaster

Beta by end of the year is what Facebook page says.No quest's or sailing till that time.

9. Captain Nate

Captain Nate
    Support Staff
    Community Support Representative POR Staff

Quests, Sailing and most caves have not been implemented yet.

10. Caztron

Caztron
    Support Staff
    Community Support Representative Pirate Lord POR Staff

It's an ever-changing process affected by many variables at this moment. The goal is that, at the latest, it will be implemented by the end of the year, as stated above. However, a possible merge between POR and TLOP would ideally expedite this process exponentially. The official word is by the end of the year but definitely stay active and keep in touch, as it may be far sooner than then. Thanks!