1. Be sure to read the following important announcement! in regards to Pearson Wright's resignation, and the closure of Pirates Online Retribution on September 19th, 2017!
  2. After several days of conversing with the bulk of our community, we have unanimously agreed upon a way to legally accept Forum donations. Users who donate will be gifted with a brand new "Supporter" nameplate along with several other unique abilities. You can donate directly here! :)
    Dismiss Notice

Question can anyone tell me if it is still possible to play por?

Discussion in 'POR General Discussion' started by Fortune Treasurestealer, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Fortune Treasurestealer

hello all, just found por today, made the huge mistake of trying out the legend of pirates online, first remake i stumbled across, (and well lets not open that door, lets just say they are not friendly over there.) played potco since the dawn of it with Disney, great memory and timeless irreplaceable game, would love to relive those days, but with the right people, i'm not at all up for drama, and so far that's all I've found, hoping this one is different, but i read that it is closed, did it close or is there away to play?

on the same note, everyone feel welcome to drop me your opinion of your experience here at por, i really hope it isn't a drama club, the drama is beginning to ruin one of my favorite past times, so much i can barely look at the movies anymore.

thank you for your time and hopefully your answers.
    may the tides be with you.

2. Mac Swordbreaker

Mac Swordbreaker Powder Monkey

You can no longer play POR, so I'm sorry to say that your only other option is TLOPO.