1. Be sure to read the following important announcement! in regards to Pearson Wright's resignation, and the closure of Pirates Online Retribution on September 19th, 2017!
  2. After several days of conversing with the bulk of our community, we have unanimously agreed upon a way to legally accept Forum donations. Users who donate will be gifted with a brand new "Supporter" nameplate along with several other unique abilities. You can donate directly here! :)
    Dismiss Notice

Idea Alpha/beta Players

Discussion in 'POR Suggestions and Ideas' started by GalaxyPlays, May 27, 2017.

1. GalaxyPlays

GalaxyPlays Swabbie

As far as I'm aware all Alpha and Beta characters will be wiped when the game is released. I do not know if this has been talked about before, but have you ever thought of adding something a little special to those that played in them. Nothing fancy, not even an item. I was thinking a little skull and crossbones by their name, or a gold coin, anything to represent they were there from the earliest states of the game. I don't know if it's possible, but I myself would LOVE to see that. A little gift back to the community!

BrandonSJ96 likes this.
  2. Rogue-Warrior

Rogue-Warrior Alt...The Scourge
    Pirate King

maybe founder coin but silver

3. XJumper

XJumper Swabbie

Strongly support this idea. Of course everyone will play when the full game is out, but I do hope they add something that distinguishes those who played in the Alpha and Beta stages. The very beginning

4. Adrianna Angel

Pirate Lord POR Staff

I will promote the idea next staff meeting , I think the original intention was for founder coins to transfer over , I will check , but that is the original founder coins , if that criteria was met

XJumper likes this.
  5. Caztron

Caztron
    Support Staff
    Community Support Representative Pirate Lord POR Staff

Haven't heard about any decision here but I also strongly support this and know it's something wanted by the community.